Kruger Family Reserve is situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands, Devon Valley, Stellenbosch. It is owned by well-known winemaker and entrepreneur, Reino Kruger, and Multi-national Company OGH. The Kruger Family Heritage dates back to the early 1700s, with the first settlers' arrival to South Africa. The wines are made from the best grapes grown in the Stellenbosch Region.
- This vintage has been recently released. Received a Silver medal at the IWSC and is awaiting results from other competitions.
- 2018 Vintage Awards: Silver Decanter (94 Points), Prescient Cabernet Report Top 10 & 93 Points Wine Magazine, Best Overall South African Wine at the China Wine & Spirit Competition.
- Aged in French oak barrels for 16-24 months.
- Deep, dark red with a plum core.
- Aromas of plum and blackcurrant fruit, dark chocolate, blueberry, hints of vanilla and some light spice.
- On the palate you'll find dark fruit with a well-rounded tannin structure.
- Enjoy with beef fillet.
- Alcohol by Volume: 13.5%
- Region: Stellenbosch
For more information visit Stellenview