Six generations of Louws have practiced the art of winemaking at Diemersdal since the estate passed into their hands in 1885. More than 12 decades later, Diemersdal is a well-known landmark in the lush Durbanville Valley, one of the Cape’s oldest wine regions. Diemersdal forms part of the Wine of Origin Cape Town where cooling mists from the Atlantic Ocean roll over the vineyards every afternoon, contributing to the unique character of Diemersdal wines.
- This vibrant, classically styled Sauvignon Blanc presents a brilliant lemon-lime colour.
- The nose is complex with an array of tropical fruit, ripe figs and gooseberries.
- These crisp flavours repeat in the mouth, along with a mineral character followed by a long fruity finish.
- The distinctive aromas support a wonderfully balanced palate, presenting the purity of ripe fruit, coupled with a lingering harmonious finish.
- Pairs beautifully with various seafood dishes.
- Alcohol by Volume: 12.8%
- Region: Durbanville
For more information visit Diemersdal