Long Range with Dect Technology Provides up to 6X longer range than Wi-Fi/2.4 Ghz FHSS only technology, ensuring that all of your devices are in constant communication with the main HUB. No Monthly Safety Fees Usable simply by purchasing hardware, unlike security services that require a monthly safety fee.
Easy and Simple Setup
- Easy Wi-Fi Setup and easy registration to a Wi-Fi router, setup can be performed from a smartphone without the need to start a PC.
One Push Pairing
- When additional optional devices are purchased, they can be easily registered with a single button. (This procedure is not required for devices that were included as part of a bundle).
Motion Detection with Two Sensors
- Daytime, the visual sensor easily detects movement by detecting changes in the image or changes in the brightness levels of moving objects.
Nighttime / Low light conditions
- The infrared sensor detects differences between the temperatures of objects and the surrounding environment.
Select Detection Area
- By looking if the tree is by your front door constantly setting off the outdoor camera's motion detection. If your pet constantly setting off the indoor camera's motion detection. You can adjust which areas of the camera images are monitored for motion detection and reduce false alarms.
- When a sensor is detected, the system can notify you in three different ways:
- Smartphone/tablet PC notification
- Handset Notification
- Landline Notification (requires use of landline and up to 5 numbers can be pre-set)
Quad-view on smartphone or tablet
- You can register up to 4 cameras to the system. By opening the camera list, you can view a small preview of each camera's image and confirm each camera's connection and recording status. Up to 4 cameras can record at the same time.
- Motion Detection: You can program your camera to automatically record video when motion is detected or other sensors are tripped.
Live view and record features
- View live video from all cameras and decide when to record using your smartphone or tablet. Register up to 4 cameras to the system and view them directly on your smartphone of tablet and PC.
2 Way communications
- Outdoor camera missed another package delivery. Now you can communicate with your delivery person via two way communication and advice where to leave the package. Indoor camera Monitor and communicate with your kids via two way communication. Baby crying upstairs let him/her know that you are on your way via two way communication.
- Outdoor camera: With the camera's automatic night vision mode, you can see up to 12m even in very low lighting conditions. Have a clear view of anyone approaching your home even if no outdoor lights are turned on. Indoor camera with the camera's automatic night vision mode, you can see up to 6m even in very low lighting conditions.
IP55 Outdoor Camera
- The camera is dust and water resistant and will operate in temperatures ranging from 20 degree Celsius to 50 degree Celsius.
Smartphone Connects to HNS home phone
- Your smartphone becomes your home phone. Make and receive calls through your landline using your smartphone or tablet while you are relaxing at home. Up to 4 smartphones or tablets can use the smartphone connect feature.
- Colour: White
- Frequency range: DECT: 1.92 GHz -1.93 GHz
- Wi-Fi: 2.412 GHz -2.462 GHz
- Wireless Network Standard: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Encryption: WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WEP (128 / 64 bit)
- SD Card Slot for Recording Video: Y (MicroSD Max. 2 GB / MicroSDHC Max. 32 GB)
- Status Indication: LED (Red / Yellow / Green)
- Alert Tone Volume: 6 step+OFF
- Wall Mountable: Y
- Operating Conditions: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- 20% - 80% relative air humidity (dry)
- Easy Setup: One Push Pairing Button (Handset, Camera, Other Device)
- WI-FI Setup Button: Yes
- Expandability: Digital Cordless Handset (KX-HNH100): Up to 6
- Camera (KX-HNC600 / HNC200): Up to 4
- Sensor / Smart Plug (KX-HNS101 / HNS102 / HNA101): Up to 50
- Smartphone / Tablet: Up to 8
- Phone Feature Landline Telephone Function: Yes
- Smartphone Connect: Yes
- Answering System: Yes
- Call Block: Yes
- Camera Feature (Indoor Camera)
- Recording Time: Up to 15 min
- Camera Feature (Outdoor Camera)
- Recording Time: Up to 15 min
- Sensor Detect Notification (Window Sensor / Motion Sensor / Motion Sensor in Camera)
- Landline Call: Yes
- Via Home Network System Application: Yes
- HUB Buzzer: Yes
- Digital Cordless Handset: Yes
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) Approx. 130mm x 130mm x 42mm (5-1/8 inches x 5-1/8 inches x 1-21/32 inches)
- Weight: Approx. 220g (0.49 lb)
- Outdoor Camera: General
- Frequency Range: DECT: 1.92 GHz -1.93 GHz
- Transmitting Range: Indoor: Approx. 50 m (160 feet)
- Outdoor: Approx. 300 m (1,000 feet)
- Camera Angle Horizontal: Approx. 70°
- Vertical: approx. 50°
- Video Compression: H.264
- Image Sensor 0.3 megapixel CMOS
- Max Frame Rate (Resolution) VGA up to 6 fps / QVGA up to 10fps (H.264)
- Recording Time: Up to 15min
- Night Vision: 40ft (12m)
- Sensor: Infrared sensor
- Visual sensor
- Infrared Sensor Detection Range: Horizontal: approx. 70° / Vertical: approx. 20°
- Detection range: Approx. 5 m when the surrounding temperature is approx. 25 °C (77 °F)
- Visual Sensor Detection Range Horizontal: approx. 70° / Vertical: approx. 50°
- Waterproof IP55
- Speaker / Microphone Y / Y
- Playing a Lullaby
- Status Indication: LED (Red/Green/Amber)
- Easy Setup: One Push Pairing button
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Adjustable Mounting Angles: Horizontal: ±90° / Vertical: facing forward - facing down approx. 60°
- Adjustable when mounting
- Power Source: AC (120 V / 60 Hz)
- Operating Conditions -20 °C - 50 °C (- 4 °F - 122 °F) up to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H)Approx. 75 x 87 x 75 mm (2-15/16 inches x 3-7/16 inches x 2-15/16 inches) Without stand
- Approx. 75mm x 173mm x 75mm (2-15/16 inches x 6-13/16 inches x 2-15/16 inches) with stand
- Weight: Approx. 305g (0.67 lb)
- Application Support OS iPhone 4 or later, iPad, or iPad mini (iOS 6.0 or later) or an Android device (Android 4.0 or later)
- Device Error Notification: Yes
- Alert Volume: Yes